CBD oil cartridges
Disclaimer: CBD oil cartridges are suitable for vaping. CBD oil tinctures are oil-based and are not suitable for inhalation.
Pre-filled CBD cartridges are a convenient way to vape full-spectrum CBD oil and CBD distillate. Similar to weed oil cartridges, all you have to do is remove the rubber seal and screw the cartridge on to your device. If you have a disposable vape pen, just open it up and start puffing away.
- Take a small puff, and wait a few minutes to gauge the effects.
- If your device has multiple voltage settings, start at the lowest setting to avoid dry/burnt hits. (The ideal range for most oil carts is 3.3-3.8 volts.)
- Many of the newer cartridges utilize ceramic coils can handle more voltage without burning out. They may require more voltage than older-style cartridges to achieve a satisfying puff.
CBD vape juice
CBD vape juice is very similar to nicotine e-liquid. That means you can use a standard e-liquid vape pen for CBD vape juice. You can fill up any empty oil tank with your own CBD vape juice, but for better flavor and vapor production, you’ll want a modern e-liquid vape pen that can handle most of the e-liquids on the market today.
The two main styles of e-liquid vape pens are going to be either mouth to lung (MTL) or direct lung (DL). MTL vape pens are similar to cartridges, in that they provide a tighter cigarette style draw and don’t require a lot of power to heat up. Direct lung vape pens provide a looser draw, more airflow, cloud production and require more power than MTL tanks because they have lower-resistance coils. Some devices are capable of both styles of vaping depending on which type of coil you are using with it.
- Make sure you are vaping a CBD cartridge or CBD vape juice and not a CBD oil tincture.
- Sub-ohm devices are ideal for high-strength CBD, MTL devices are ideal for low-strength CBD.
- Fill your cartridge or tank with CBD vape juice and attach it to your vape pen.
- Wait at least 5-10 minutes to allow the coil to absorb the e-liquid.
- Take a small puff and wait a few minutes to gauge the effects.
- You don’t need to hold it in, you can casually inhale and exhale normally.